Our Note Investment Process
- 1. A friendly conversation
- By talking with you, we can identify your goals, your tolerance for risk, your investment time horizon, how much you wish to invest, and any other considerations we might have to determine if we are a fit.
- 2. Become part of our select mailing list and periodically receive deals
- To become part of our select mailing list, we ask that our clients fill out an Investor Questionnaire which allows us to determine if we’re the right fit for you as your investment partners. Once you’re part of our mailing list, you’ll receive deals that we have curated for your unique investment goals on a periodic basis.
- 3. Prepare your funds for the investment
- After we select a deal that’s right for you, an agreement is signed, your funds are made available, and as partners we take advantage of this new venture.
How investing in non performing notes works
How a Note is created: When a real estate property is purchased with a loan, two major documents need to […]
Once we acquire a non-performing note we select which exit strategies are most likely to fit the case. Among the […]